Watching the Utah Jazz basketball games has never been easier. In 2019-2020 there are several different cord cutting options available to watch NBA (R) basketball games without cable. In this review, we will cover several different available methods such as AT&T TV Now, NBA League Pass, and more.
- 1 How To Watch Utah Jazz Games Live Without Cable
- 2 Utah Jazz Channel Guide
- 3 Stream Live Jazz Games With AT&T TV NOW
- 4 Stream Utah Jazz Games With NBA League Pass
- 5 Watch Jazz Games With AT&T TV
- 6 How To Watch Utah Jazz Games Out-Of-Market
- 7 Illegal Streams of Utah Games
- 8 2019-2020 NBA Team Guide For Watching Games Online
How To Watch Utah Jazz Games Live Without Cable
Jazz games are televised on the following channels: AT&T SportsNet Rocky Mountain, TNT, ABC, ESPN, and NBA TV. You can get these channels using cord-cutting services.
If you live in-market, AT&T TV Now, fuboTV, and Hulu With Live TV are the best options available. Using NBA League Pass and a VPN such as ExpressVPN is your best option if you live out-of-market. Sling TV offers NBA League Pass and NBA Team Pass.
Utah Jazz Channel Guide
|NBA League Pass|
|NBA Team Pass|
Stream Live Jazz Games With AT&T TV NOW
AT&T TV NOW is another option available for streaming Utah Jazz games. It was formerly known as DIRECTV NOW. This service offers ABC, ESPN, TNT, and AT&T SportsNet Rocky Mountain but does not have NBA TV. AT&T SportsNet Rocky Mountain is offered by this service.
These channels are available on the Max package which is available for $80/month. The Max package has 60+ channels including BET, Cartoon Network, Comedy Central, Disney Channel, Fox Sports, TBS, TNT, and many more. Like the other streaming options, there are no installation costs or hidden fees.
Check to see if there are any special offerings to AT&T Unlimited customers. Also included is 500 hours of cloud-based DVR storage and 3 simultaneous streams.
Stream Utah Jazz Games With NBA League Pass
NBA League Pass is the official streaming service of the NBA. You can purchase this service as a standalone or as an add-on with a live TV streaming service. This service is available on many different streaming devices including smartphones, tablets, Roku, Amazon devices, gaming consoles, and more.
NBA League pass currently offers several different plan tiers. Pay attention as many of the packages have changed since the start of the season.
- NBA League Pass Premium– This plan costs $39.99/annual. With this plan, you can watch live games in HD for ALL teams. You also get home/away & Spanish, preferred mobile view, condensed and full game replays, home/away radio for all NBA games, access to NBA classic games, watch 4 games with mosaic view, commercial-free, and in-arena stream.
- NBA League Pass– This plan costs $19.99/annual. With this plan, you can watch live games in HD for ALL teams. You also get home/away & Spanish, preferred mobile view, condensed and full game replays, home/away radio for all NBA games, access to NBA classic games, watch 4 games with mosaic view, commercial-free, and in-arena stream.
- NBA Team Pass– This plan costs $28.99/annual. With this plan, you can watch live games in HD for one team. You also get home/away & Spanish, preferred mobile view, condensed and full game replays, home/away radio for all NBA games, and watch 4 games with the mosaic view.
- NBA Single Game Pass– This plan costs $5.99/game. With this plan, you can watch live games in HD for one game. You also get home/away & Spanish, preferred mobile view, condensed and full game replays, home/away radio for all NBA games, and live games produced for VR.
- NBA League Pass Audio– This plan costs $9.99. You will gain access to home/away radio for all teams.
Based on your current location, certain game blackouts exist. This applies to both the standalone service and cord-cutting services that offer NBA League Pass. If a game is aired in your home market on a national network such as TNT or ESPN, you will not be able to watch the game live on NBA League Pass. These restrictions include your local NBA team(s) and all nationally telecast games but you can catch game replays with NBA League Pass.
Many subscribers have reported that using a VPN works very well with NBA League Pass. We recommend using ExpressVPN. VPNs allow you to change your location settings by connecting to servers in different markets or even countries.
Watch Jazz Games With AT&T TV
Not to be confused with AT&T TV NOW, AT&T TV is a different live TV service hybrid that combines streaming and traditional TV. You do not need traditional coaxial installation like cable TV because it is delivered over the internet and streams via hardware that is supplied by AT&T. Subscribers are required to sign-up for a 2-year contract similar to DISH Network and DIRECTV.
AT&T TV’s channel offering is similar to the of AT&T TV Now. They carry ABC, ESPN, TNT, NBA TV, and AT&T SportsNet Rocky Mountain.
This is a fantastic option if you already have or need AT&T’s wireless or home broadband internet service. AT&T offers a $10 per month discount if you bundle AT&T wireless service. You can get a $20 discount if you bundle with the U-Verse gigabit home broadband where available. There are no equipment rental fees but if you want additional boxes you will be charged. You can still use other streaming devices such as Roku or Amazon Fire to access to AT&T TV app.
There is currently a special promotion where you can also get a $200 AT&T Visa Reward Card by signing up through our link below. To learn more read our AT&T TV review.
How To Watch Utah Jazz Games Out-Of-Market
One of the greatest annoyances to NBA cord-cutters is the blackout restrictions. Cord cutters can bypass these restrictions easily by using a Virtual Private Network or VPN. A VPN is a simple software program that allows you to encrypt your traffic and mask your IP address by connecting to a server in a different location.
Services such as NBA League Pass are notorious for blackout restrictions. In order to bypass this, you need to connect to a server in a region that does not have a blackout. Many people actually prefer to purchase International NBA League Pass and connect to a server that does not offer this service such as Mexico. VPNs can also be used with services such as Sling TV or fuboTV to unlock different Regional Sports Networks (RSNs). This may sound complicated but with most VPNs, you can do this in just a few clicks.
Not sure which VPN to use? Our top-rated VPN is ExpressVPN. ExpressVPN is a fast, reliable, and inexpensive option to pair with your favorite streaming service. Plans begin as low as $8.32/month. You can try ExpressVPN free for 30-days.
Illegal Streams of Utah Games
It is our policy to never recommend any illegal streams of NBA games or anything else. Most illegal “free” streams put you at considerable risk to acquire viruses and dangerous malware. These streams are untrustworthy, blurry, low-quality, and quite frankly just flat out garbage. It is not worth the risk by any means just to save a few Jazz.
2019-2020 NBA Team Guide For Watching Games Online
New York Knicks
Oklahoma City Thunder
Portland Trail Blazers
Golden State Warriors
Los Angeles Lakers
New Orleans Pelicans
San Antonio Spurs