Watching the New York Giants football games has never been easier. In 2019 there are several different cord cutting options available to watch NFL (R) football games without cable. In this review, we will cover several different available methods such as Sling TV, fuboTV, Hulu, digital antennas, and more. We also provide you with information regarding times and channels for all New York Giants regular season games.
- 1 Watch New York Giants Live Without Cable
- 2 New York Giants 2019 TV Schedule
- 3 Stream New York NFL Games With fuboTV
- 4 Watch Live Giants Game With Sling TV
- 5 Watch New York Giants Games With A Digital Antenna
- 6 Additional Ways To Stream New York Giants Games
- 7 New York Giants Fantasy Football Information On ESPN+
- 8 Can I Watch New York Giants Internationally?
- 9 How To Use A VPN To Stream New York Giants
- 10 Illegal Streams of New York Giants Games
- 11 2019 NFL Team Guide For Watching Games Online
Watch New York Giants Live Without Cable
New York Giants 2019 TV Schedule
|@ Dallas Cowboys|
|@ Tampa Bay Buccaneers|
|@ New England Patriots|
|@ Arizona Cardinals|
|@ Detroit Lions|
|@ New York Jets|
|@ Chicago Bears|
|Green Bay Packers|
|@ Philadelphia Eagles|
|@ Washington Redskins|
Stream New York NFL Games With fuboTV
fuboTV is our top choice for watching NFL football games. fuboTV has improved the quality of its service and channel offerings considerably over the last year or so. fuboTV does not require a contract nor does it have any installation costs. It is also available on every major streaming device and smart TVs. This live streaming service gives subscribers access to most of the TV networks that carry NFL games such as CBS, NBC, and FOX.
The Giants have 14 games on these channels. However, notably missing from their channel lineup is ESPN and ABC but only two of the New York games appear on these channels in 2019. The service also includes NFL Network (R) and NFL RedZone (R) plus other popular channels such as FOX Sports Networks, RSNs, college football networks, FX, USA, NBA TV, and more.
fuboTV offers several different packages fubo Standard ($54.99/month), Family ($59.99/month), Family Deluxe ($64.99/month), Premium (), and fubo Latino ($24.99/month).
The fubo Standard package contains 97 channels; Family has 97 channels, 3 screens at once, and 500 hours of cloud DVR; Family Deluxe has 132 channels, 3 screens at once, 500 hours of cloud DVR, and fubo Extra; Premium has 132 channels, 3 screens at once, 500 hours of cloud DVR, and fubo Extra; Premium has 141 channels, 3 screens at once, 500 hours of cloud DVR, 9 Showtime channels on-demand, and fubo Extra.
Watch Live Giants Game With Sling TV
Sling TV is also a great option for viewing Giants games this year. Sling TV does not require a contract nor does it have any installation costs. This live TV streaming service offers FOX, ABC (R), NBC, ESPN (R), NFL Network, and NFL RedZone channels. This means you can get access to every Monday Night Football and Thursday Night Football games.
The Giants have 15 regular-season games on these channels. Notably missing is CBS; however, you can use Sling TV in conjunction with an OTA antenna. (New users can get a free OTA antenna through our link if they prepay 2 months)
Sling TV offers the Sling Orange and Sling Blue plans. Both streaming plans cost $30/month or you can get Orange + Blue for $40/month. There are a few important differences to note. The Sling Orange plan includes ESPN but does not include local channels. For this reason, you will want to purchase the Sling Blue plan to watch the games. Please read our comprehensive Sling TV review for more details.
If you are traveling your local channels may be blacked out. To overcome this, use Sling TV with a VPN service and you will be able to watch your team play out-of-market.
Watch New York Giants Games With A Digital Antenna
If you live within distance your local broadcast networks then you can watch almost every single Giants game with a digital antenna. OTA antennas are the least expensive way to see most of the games. Today’s antennas have come a long way from what you may have been used to as a child. The pictures are in high-definition and appear as good, if not better than the streaming services and today’s antennas have increased range.
OTA antennas can also be a great supplement for streaming service since many do not include all four of the major local channels. No NFL cord-cutting set up is complete without a digital antenna. Digital antennas come in both indoor and outdoor varieties. The best part is indoor antennas no longer have rabbit ears and some are as thin as a sheet of paper! Check out Antenna’s Direct for the best indoor and outdoor antennas.
Additional Ways To Stream New York Giants Games
- Mobile Carriers – Great news cord cutters! Verizon is no longer the exclusive mobile carrier for the NFL. Customers with any mobile carrier can access NFL games through the official NFL Mobile app, Yahoo Sports app, and go90 app. All in-market games including national pre-season, regular season, playoffs and Super Bowl will be open to all mobile customers across Verizon and Oath’s platforms next season.
- NFL GamePass – This is an option for people looking to watch out-of-market games. In-market games are blacked out but you can bypass this by using a VPN. Subscribers can access live out-of-market Preseason games, replays of every game, the NFL Films Archive, and much more. This service costs $99.99/season. Sign-up for a 7-day free trial.
- DIRECTV NOW – This service can either be really good or really bad depending upon where you live. The service offers all 4 major local channels (CBS, FOX, NBC, ABC) but in select markets only and very few markets actually give access to all 4. Due to this, we do not feel comfortable recommending this as a top option for viewing NFL games. The basic package does include 60+ channels, including ESPN.
- PlayStation Vue – Much like DIRECTV NOW the local channel availability is highly determined by where you live. This service is also considerably more expensive than the others. If you are looking for just football this is not the best option available.
- YouTube TV – YouTube TV is also very similar to Hulu. The price is $49.99/month and you get access to FOX, NBC, CBS, ESPN, but does not include NFL Network or RedZone. A downside here is you get very limited variety and control over programming relative to other services.
New York Giants Fantasy Football Information On ESPN+
ESPN+ does not offer any live or on-demand video of broadcasted NFL games such as Monday Night Football, but the service does provide exclusive access to fantasy football advice. You can watch Matthew Berry’s The Fantasy Show, which is a 30-minute show giving tips and special insights from top fantasy football experts.
ESPN+ also provides special features for your ESPN based fantasy team such as exclusive draft cheat sheets, the ESPN+ Fantasy Football Value Generator, and even a special tool to optimize your lineup each week.
Additionally, ESPN+ offers live and on-demand coverage of MLB, MLS, UFC, college football, and several other popular sports. Watch ESPN’s original content such as Peyton’s Places. Peyton’s Places on ESPN+ is a 30-episode series where he travels the country and looks at the history of the NFL, from kicking barefoot with Rich Karlis to trying to re-create “The Immaculate Reception” with Terry Bradshaw and Franco Harris.
The service only costs $4.99/month or $49.99/annual. This is a must-have for any sports fan and pairs great with Hulu.
Can I Watch New York Giants Internationally?
Giants fans can watch games internationally with NFL Game Pass International there is also a NFL Game Pass Europe. You get access to NFL RedZone and 24/7 live stream of NFL Network. You can watch full game replays or the roughly 40 minutes Condensed Game feature. You also get access to special camera angles and game footage. Subscribers also get access to Downloadable Games, NFL Network Library Programmes like “Hard Knocks”, Coaches Film, scores, stats and more.
NFL Game Pass is only available to users located outside the United States, Bermuda, Antigua, the Bahamas, and any U.S. territories, possessions, and commonwealths. Additional blackout restrictions apply in Canada, the UK, and the Republic of Ireland. NFL Network access is not available in Canada.
It is important to note that some countries have restrictions on live games. This means you may not be able to watch the game until after it airs. Do not worry you can use a VPN to get around these restrictions. Please read our VPN section below.
How To Use A VPN To Stream New York Giants
One of the greatest obstacles and annoyances of cord-cutting can be blackouts and the differences in available channels from market to market. For example, in New York City you may get some channels but in Garden City, Kansas you may receive a different set of channels.
When it comes to sporting events it can be even worse. For example, NFL Game Pass will black out your local team. For many, this can simply be a deal-breaker. However, there is good news and that news is VPNs or Virtual Private Networks.
A VPN allows you to “mask” your IP address and trick the streaming service into believing you are in another location. This means that if you live in San Francisco but want to watch a team from New York or Kansas City, you can just set your VPN to that location and you will get the channels in that local market. This even works for international customers who want to see US TV and sports.
You may be thinking to yourself, “I don’t know, this sounds complicated.” But do not worry, VPNs sound complicated, but they are actually very easy to install and operate. Most VPNs only require just a few clicks to operate and you will never deal with a blackout ever again.
Our top-rated VPN is ExpressVPN. ExpressVPN is a fast, reliable, and inexpensive option to pair with your favorite streaming service. Plans begin as low as $8.32/month. You can try ExpressVPN free for 30-days.
Please Note: Using a VPN may be against your streaming service’s user agreement and you should proceed with caution.
Illegal Streams of New York Giants Games
It is our policy to never recommend any illegal streams of NFL games or anything else. Most illegal “free” streams put you at considerable risk to acquire viruses and dangerous malware. These streams are untrustworthy, blurry, low-quality, and quite frankly just flat out garbage. It is not worth the risk by any means just to save a few bucks.
2019 NFL Team Guide For Watching Games Online
|AFC NORTH||AFC SOUTH||AFC EAST||AFC WEST|
|NFC NORTH||NFC SOUTH||NFC EAST||NFC WEST|