Watching the Los Angeles Clippers basketball games has never been easier. In 2019-2020 there are several different cord cutting options available to watch NBA (R) basketball games without cable. In this review, we will cover several different available methods such as fuboTV, Hulu + Live TV, Sling TV, NBA League Pass, and more.
- 1 How To Watch Los Angeles Clippers Games Live Without Cable
- 2 Los Angeles Clippers Channel Guide
- 3 Watch Los Angeles Clippers Games With fuboTV
- 4 Watch Live Clippers Games With Hulu + Live TV
- 5 Stream Los Angeles Clippers Games With NBA League Pass
- 6 How To Watch Los Angeles Clippers Games Out-Of-Market
- 7 Illegal Streams of NBA Games
- 8 2019-2020 NBA Team Guide For Watching Games Online
How To Watch Los Angeles Clippers Games Live Without Cable
Clippers games are televised on the following channels: Fox Sports Prime Ticket, ABC, ESPN, TNT, and NBA TV. You can get these channels using cord-cutting services.
If you live in the market fuboTV and Hulu are the best options available. Using NBA League Pass and a VPN is your best option if you live out-of-market. Sling TV offers NBA League Pass and NBA Team Pass. fuboTV will not carry NBA League Pass for the 2019-2020 season.
Los Angeles Clippers Channel Guide
|NBA League Pass|
|NBA Team Pass|
Watch Los Angeles Clippers Games With fuboTV
fuboTV is a live streaming service that was specifically designed for sports fans. This streaming service is one of our top picks to watch basketball games. fuboTV is great for Los Angeles Clippers fans and carries almost every single game. This service is affordable, reliable, and is very popular.
The most important feature thing is fuboTV includes Fox Sports Los Angeles. It also includes NBA TV and you can stream nationally televised games on TNT. It is important to note that ESPN/ESPN2 and ABC are not offered; however, only a handful of games are broadcast on these channels.
fuboTV offers several different packages fubo Standard ($54.99/mo), Family ($59.99/mo), Family Deluxe ($64.99/month), Premium ($74.99/mo), and fubo Latino ($24.99/mo).
The fubo Standard package contains 97 channels; Family has 97 channels, 3 screens at once, and 500 hours of cloud DVR; Family Deluxe has 132 channels, 3 screens at once, 500 hours of cloud DVR, and fubo Extra; Premium has 132 channels, 3 screens at once, 500 hours of cloud DVR, and fubo Extra; Premium has 141 channels, 3 screens at once, 500 hours of cloud DVR, 9 Showtime channels on-demand, and fubo Extra.
Watch Live Clippers Games With Hulu + Live TV
Hulu isn’t just for on-demand TV shows anymore, they now have Hulu + Live TV which gives cord-cutters access tons of live sports such as the NBA. Perhaps you’ve seen the commercials that have featured NBA stars like Joel Embiid, Giannis Antetokounmpo, and Damian Lillard.
Currently, this service is our top-rated option for NBA games because it carries local channels such as ABC, has all of the regional sports networks required for most teams, and also has ESPN and TNT.
Hulu only offers one live streaming TV package which costs $44.99/month. In addition to sports, Hulu + Live TV contains over 60 channels. Other popular channels offered by this service are HGTV, Disney Jr, FS1 and FS2, A&E, FX, Food Network, USA, and more.
Stream Los Angeles Clippers Games With NBA League Pass
NBA League Pass is the official streaming service of the NBA. You can purchase this service as a standalone or as an add-on with a live TV streaming service. This service is available on 19 different devices including smartphones, tablets, Roku, Amazon devices, gaming consoles, and more.
NBA League pass currently offers several different plan tiers.
- NBA League Pass Premium– This plan costs $249.99/annual or $39.99/monthly. With this plan, you can watch live games in HD for ALL teams. You also get home/away & Spanish, preferred mobile view, condensed and full game replays, home/away radio for all NBA games, live games produced for VR, access to NBA classic games, watch 4 games with mosaic view, commercial-free, and in-arena stream.
- NBA League Pass– This plan costs $199.99/annual or $28.99/monthly. With this plan, you can watch live games in HD for ALL teams. You also get home/away & Spanish, preferred mobile view, condensed and full game replays, home/away radio for all NBA games, live games produced for VR, access to NBA classic games, watch 4 games with mosaic view, commercial-free, and in-arena stream.
- NBA Team Pass– This plan costs $119.99/annual or $17.99/monthly. With this plan, you can watch live games in HD for one team. You also get home/away & Spanish, preferred mobile view, condensed and full game replays, home/away radio for all NBA games, and watch 4 games with a mosaic view.
- NBA Single Game Pass– This plan costs $6.99/game. With this plan, you can watch live games in HD for one game. You also get home/away & Spanish, preferred mobile view, condensed and full game replays, home/away radio for all NBA games, and live games produced for VR.
- NBA League Pass Audio– This plan costs $9.99. You will gain access to home/away radio for all teams.
- NBA League Pass VR– This plan costs $49.99/annual. You will gain access to all NBA League Pass games produced in virtual reality.
Based on your current location, certain game blackouts exist. This applies to both the standalone service and cord-cutting services. If a game is aired in your home market on a national network such as TNT or ESPN, you will not be able to watch the game live on NBA League Pass. These restrictions include your local NBA team(s) and all nationally telecast games but you can catch game replays with NBA League Pass. You can search for blackouts here.
Many subscribers have reported that using a VPN works very well with NBA League Pass. We recommend using ExpressVPN.
How To Watch Los Angeles Clippers Games Out-Of-Market
One of the greatest annoyances to NBA cord-cutters is the blackout restrictions. Cord cutters can bypass these restrictions easily by using a Virtual Private Network or VPN. A VPN is a simple software program that allows you to encrypt your traffic and mask your IP address by connecting to a server in a different location.
Services such as NBA League Pass are notorious for blackout restrictions. In order to bypass this, you need to connect to a server in a region that does not have a blackout. Many people actually prefer to purchase International NBA League Pass and connect to a server that does not offer this service such as Mexico. VPNs can also be used with services such as Sling TV or fuboTV to unlock different Regional Sports Networks (RSNs). This may sound complicated but with most VPNs, you can do this in just a few clicks.
Not sure which VPN to use? Our top-rated VPN is ExpressVPN. ExpressVPN is a fast, reliable, and inexpensive option to pair with your favorite streaming service. Plans begin as low as $8.32/month. You can try ExpressVPN free for 30-days.
Illegal Streams of NBA Games
It is our policy to never recommend any illegal streams of NBA games or anything else. Most illegal “free” streams put you at considerable risk to acquire viruses and dangerous malware. These streams are untrustworthy, blurry, low-quality, and quite frankly just flat out garbage. It is not worth the risk by any means just to save a few bucks.
2019-2020 NBA Team Guide For Watching Games Online
New York Knicks
Oklahoma City Thunder
Portland Trail Blazers
Golden State Warriors
Los Angeles Lakers
New Orleans Pelicans
San Antonio Spurs