On August 23rd, 2021 fuboTV and Curiosity announced a new multi-year distribution partnership. Curiosity’s linear channel (not the full service) will be available as part of fuboTV’s Extra package.
fuboTV’s Extra package offers more than 40 channels that feature premium sports, entertainment, news and family entertainment programming, and more. The addition of Curiosity will give subscribers access to many of the most popular TV shows that are on CuriosityStream, a streaming service that is home to award-winning original and curated factual films, shows and series covering science, nature, history, technology, society and lifestyle.
“We are delighted to be part of the fuboTV family and contribute to their customer-centric OTT streaming service,” said Brandon Fong, Senior Vice President of Partnerships and Distribution for Curiosity Stream. “As the leading factual entertainment service, Curiosity is well positioned to amplify fuboTV’s value proposition to cord cutters and consumers who want to know more about the world around them.”
fuboTV subscribers can watch Curiosity’s most popular original shows and series including:
- Beyond the Spotlight, the powerful biography series profiling people at the height of fame — including Shaquille O’Neal, Kristen Bell and others — exploring their personal passions and their drive to change the world;
- Three seasons of the inspirational high school football docu-series 4th and Forever, each exploring the powerhouse programs and historic rivalries that have produced some of the NFL’s best. But at the heart of each season are the teammates, their families, and the communities that support the young players on and off the field;
- Doug To The Rescue, about a drone pilot’s mission from the front lines of the Australian bush fires to coastal towns leveled by hurricanes to save animals stranded in the aftermath of a natural disaster;
- The History of Home narrated by Nick Offerman, a journey around the globe and through time to discover the surprising histories and mysteries behind every room in the house, including access to some of the most spectacular homes of all time, from famous structures like Highclere Castle — home to the series Downton Abbey — to Jefferson’s Monticello;
- As well as many more binge-worthy films and series including Jeremy Jones Higher, America’s National Parks, Viking Women, and Live The Stream: The Life of Joe Humphries.
“The addition of Curiosity’s programming, which is renowned for its incredible quality and superior production, will appeal to fuboTV subscribers of all ages,” said Ben Grad, Senior Vice President, Content Strategy and Acquisition, fuboTV. “Delivering an unsurpassed content experience has been a focus for fuboTV since we first launched 4K streams three years ago. Curiosity’s content portfolio, which includes thousands of premium non-fiction titles, is a perfect fit.”